The Dolphin 6100 mobile terminal is characterized by its practical, easy-to-use, robust design (IP54); as well as for its high performance in data collection.
Made with high quality components, it is a very compact mobile terminal. Its format, similar to that of a mobile phone, has a size of 175x66x27 mm and a light weight of only 250 g (including the battery).
Another of its main advantages is the powerful lithium-ion battery that always guarantees to work for shifts of at least eight hours.
- Processor Marvell XScale PXA300 624 MHz
- Operating System Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0
- Memory 128 MB RAM X 128 MB Flash
- Display 2.8” transmissive active matrix 65k color LCD with backlight, QVGA (240 x 320)
- Keypad 28-key shifted alpha numeric with backlit keys
- WLAN Dual Mode 802.11 b/g (11 Mbps/54 Mbps) with internal antenna
- WLAN Security WEP, 802.1x, LEAP, TKIP, MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK, WPA v2.0, PEAP, CCx4 (Pending)
- WPAN Bluetooth® Class II (10 m) v2.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) with on-board antenna. BQB certified
- Expansion Slot User accessible Micro SD Card up to 4 GB with SDIO support
- Voice Communication Voice-over-IP and Push-to-Talk ready
- Audio Built-in microphone and speaker, stereo headset jack
- Communication Interface Full speed USB 1.1 from cradle (or I/O cable); RS232 (115 Kbps) from cradle
- Application Software Honeywell Powertools® and Demos
- Development Environment Honeywell SDK for Windows® CE 5.0
- Third Party Software SOTI MobiControl (remote device management), Naurtech CETerm™ Terminal Emulation (TNVT, 3270, 5250), and ITScriptNet™
- Battery Standard: Li-Ion, 3.7 V, 2200 mAh; Extended: Li-Ion 3.7 V, 3300 mAh (includes extended battery door)
- Expected Hours of Operation 8+ hours (with scan and continuously transmitting)
- Expected Charge Time Less than 4 hours
- Scanner / Decode Capabilities 5300SR 2D Imager with Adaptus Technology and Laser Aimer. Decodes all standard 1D, 2D, Postal and OCR codes