The Honeywell 70e pocket device allows your employees to scan, access the internet and capture data. It is characterized by being a stylized terminal, resistant to falls, immersion in water and has a battery of up to 12 hours of uninterrupted use.
More elegant and lighter than the usual industrial terminals and more robust than a high-performance phone, the Honeywell 70e terminal improves and speeds up the service of its staff thanks to its integrated communication features, its imager reader, its easy operation, its versatility, its user-friendliness and high performance.
- Aesthetically pleasing and pocket-sized
- Processor 1GHz Single Core TI OMAP
- Internal Memory 512Mb + 1Gb Flash
- Decode imager: 1D and 2D bar codes
- Camera 5 Mpxl
- Touch panel Capacitive 4.3" and Gorilla Glass: sunlight viewable
- Protection IP67: resistent against knocks and liquids
- Extended batery
- Wi-Fi 801.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth
- Telephone option: 3.9G and A-GPS
- Available with two operating systems: Windows Handheld 6.5 Prof. or Google Android 4.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.