Go to the section Channels > My Channels in Onebox Panel to set up the basic settings of the channel, which includes the following sections:
· Surcharges and costs
· Methods of ticket delivery or passbook
· Captions and communication texts
· Ticket and Graphic Elements
· Programme configuration and cross-selling
· Mail server
· Payment gateways
· GTM or UA ID configuration
· Cart Promotions
· Gift Card
Allows you to modify basic information about the channel: name, contact details, channel languages or its status (active, blocked, etc.).
In this tab you can configure surcharges, agent commission, delivery methods, Blacklist, Cross- Selling and Gift Card:
- Surcharges: allows you to modify the information on the generic amount that you wish to apply, both to tickets charged at RRP and those with a promotion that requires the application of different (alternative) surcharges. If you are an Organiser, we do not recommend that you indicate the surcharges in this section, but rather at event level, so that you will receive the surcharge information correctly broken down in the sales reports, separating those that are generated through your channels from those that are generated through third party channels. This amount is added to the base price in any case.
- Agent commission: the same operation as the previous section but referring to the channel costs. Channel costs are commissions for the promoter's event communication dissemination service. It can be a fixed amount or a percentage. This amount is not added to the base price but is included in it.
- Delivery methods: allows you to configure the different delivery methods available. You can also choose the format in which the email and purchase receipt will be sent (unified or separate), as well as the activation of the passbook.
- Options: you will be able to define the data you wish to request from the customer in the ticket purchase process and establish the maximum number of tickets per purchase process. It is also possible to add additional conditions to the purchase process, such as agreeing to or not the sending of advertising, adding information about the rules for accessing the venue, etc. On the other hand, you can also ask your CSM to activate our guaranteed purchase protection service (Ticket Secure) or ticket exchange service (Flexiticket).
- Blacklist: you will be able to indicate those emails or IDs that, for whatever reason, you do not want to allow to buy tickets through your channel.
- Cross-selling: this section shows all the active events on the channel so that you can define whether you want to activate cross-selling. The operation is simple: you can assign as many events or products as you want to each event (or product) to be shown as a suggested sale during a purchase process.
- Gift Card: from this section you can activate all the gift cards you have created.
3 · Design
In this tab you have the option to customise the header texts of the four purchase steps of the sales channel.
You can also configure the format in which the performances are shown (List or Calendar), the default view of the venue, select the URL where you want the images of the portal to point and select how VAT is shown in the amounts, activate the check that allows the 3D views to be displayed (if your venue has them), and make a personalised sorting of the events list (sorting them according to your criteria, not by date, which is the default option).
In this section of the channel, you can modify the default communication texts and literals that are defined by default in order to fully customise your sales channel.
- Literals affect the entire purchasing process of the portal.
- Communication texts affect the general texts displayed on the channel: purchase receipt emails, legal texts, help texts, purchase methods, purchase process and error texts.
In the Ticket and graphic elements sections, you can modify both graphic elements at channel level that affect the ticket in PDF format as well as communication and caption texts.
- Header image ( 1076 x 56 px)
- Banner Image ( 520 x 420 px)
- Passbook banner (350x60px)
- Header banner ( 670 x 56 px)
- Channel Banner ( 300 x 242 px)
5. Channel configuration.
In Channel settings you can set up an email server for sending tickets and the purchase receipt. You can also define the payment method and use external analysis tools.
From this section you can create the cart promotions that you want to configure. These promotions can be Automatic, Basic or Plus and can be configured so that they are always visible or so that they are only shown if the shopping cart meets the previously defined requirements (that it contains a minimum and/or maximum number of tickets, that there are at least a certain number of tickets for a certain number of events and/or sessions, etc.).