To connect your Honeywell 70e terminal to the Wi-Fi network follow the steps indicated below:
1. Open the Windows menu and go to the Dolphin Wireless Manager icon. You can also access it from the top bar of the desktop. If the Dolphin Wireless Manager icon does not appear, you can find it in the Settings > Connections folder.
2. Click on WLAN and the red box (OFF) will change to green (ON).
3. Click on Menu and go to WLAN Settings.
4. Click the SCAN button and a window will open with all Wi-Fi networks within reach. Select the network you want to connect to and click Add
5. Enter your password in the PSK field and press OK.
6. The network that we have selected will appear added in the box of the Config tab. Select it and click on Activate.
If we have put the data in correctly and the PDA has connected, the white arrows on the top bar will change from Not connected to Connected.
Connected Not connected
You can now open the Onebox Access Control application.