The CL-S400DT printer is designed to offer simple, cost-effective, high quality label printing on a wide range of media, making it particularly suitable for producing of boarding passes, swing tags, and tickets for festivals or concerts. In addition, the ENERGY STAR® rating of CL-S400DT the printer guarantees that your printing process is always energy efficient and eco-friendly.
Some key benefits of this printer are:
- Sleep and standby functions for energy efficiency.
- Can accommodate extra size and thickness continuous paper rolls: from 19.5 mm (0.8 inches) to 118 mm (4.6 inches).
- Print speeds of up to six inches per second (150 mm per second.)
- It has a front exit to avoid damage caused by moisture or foreign particles.
- Its 2-colour LCD display enables intuitive operation.
- Versatile print media support: Fanfold, media stacks and roll paper support.
- Low space The integrated power supply enables a clean, clear work station.
Height: 150 mm
Width: 206 mm
Number of USB 2.0 ports: 1
Energy Star certificate: Yes
Product colour: Black
Optional connectivity: Ethernet, Parallel
Drivers and software included: Yes
Core size: 25 mm
Emulations: Datamax I-Class & DMX400TM, Zebra ZPL-II, Cross-Emulation
Ethernet connection: N
Media thickness: 0.0635 - 0.254 mm
Flash (Non-Volatile Memory): 8 MB
RAM (internal memory): 16 MB
Maximum media length: 812.8 mm
Maximum media width: 118 mm
Maximum print width: 104.1 mm
Weight: 2.68 kg
Depth: 149 mm
Energy requirements: 110 - 220 V, 50/60 Hz
Maximum resolution: 203 x 203 DPI
Print technology: Direct thermal
Print speed: 6 inches per second (150 mm/seg)
Article is closed for comments.