To create reports in the system you need to go to the Sales info > Reports > Sales channel Manager and choose one of the following options:
Then the information given by the basic platform reports will be shown.
- Overall sales channel: Shows the sales made through the channel of all the events that you have on your website, with the average billing, percentage occupancy, capacity and availability.
- Channel sales by event: Shows the sales made through the channel of one event in particular, with the average billing, percentage occupancy, capacity and availability.
- Turnover by user: Shows the sales made by channel users.
There is also the option to include channel refunds by event, show insurance sales information, hide organizer surcharges, filter by dates and specified periods, apart from exporting the information in PDF or EXCEL format.
In every report, once the type of report we want has been selected, it is necessary to configure the parameters to obtain the details and once selected, click on Create Report.
Once the option Generate Report is clicked, a new window will open with the following information, the report is being created
After a few seconds, the report will have been generated.
Overall sales channel
Shows the number of tickets sold through the channel in the period that we have configured in the previous point:
Sales by event
Sales by Channel
In the report we can find the following information:
- Tickets: Net tickets
- Invitations: Number of invitations
- Revenue: Net ticket billing
- Prom. Fee: Promoter surcharges without taking into account refunds, invitations or reservations
- Prom. Total: Net billing + promoter surcharge
- Channel Com: Amount of channel surcharge obtained from tickets sold (without refunds, invitations or reservations)
Channel sales by event
Shows the sales made through the channel for one event in particular, with the average billing, percentage occupancy, capacity and availability.
This information is broken down into three tabs:
- Sales by session
- Sales by group
- Sales by discount / Promotion
Turnover by user
Show sales that channel users have made
This information is broken down into two tabs:
- Revenue per terminal
- Revenue per event
The reports can be DOWNLOADED in Excel and / or PDF
It is also possible to subscribe to a report so that you automatically receive it in one or more pre-configured emails.
For more information see the manual Subscribe to a Sales Report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.